Importing From Xon/AndyB's Bookmarks
Note: the importer is currently in a beta state so some errors may happen. Because of this, we do recommend performing a full backup of your database before running the importer.
- After upgrading to XenForo 2 from XenForo 1.X, you'll want to install [TH] Bookmarks
- Currently XenForo requires debug mode to be enabled to access the import system, so open your src/config.php and add "$config['debug'] = true;" to the end
- Navigate to Tools → Import data
- Select one of the bookmark based add-ons your wanting to import from the list
- Click through the steps and enter a name to use for the archive table, this isn't going to be used but it is a requirement from XenForo
- Caches should automatically rebuild after the import happens, and you should see your imported bookmarks on your forum.