Importing From Post Ratings
Note: the importer is currently in a beta state so some errors may happen. Because of this, we do recommend performing a full backup of your database before running the importer.
- After upgrading to XenForo 2 from XenForo 1.X You'll want to install [TH] Reactions
- Currently XenForo requires debug mode to be enabled to access the import system, so open your src/config.php and add "$config['debug'] = true;" to the end
- Navigate to Tools → Import data
- Select Post Ratings from the list
- Map your ratings to existing reactions, or have it automatically create a new reaction for that rating (Note: The automatically created reactions will be disabled so you can edit the styling)
- Click through the steps and enter a name to use for the archive table, this isn't going to be used but it is a requirement from XenForo
- Caches should automatically rebuild after the import happens, and you should see your imported reactions on posts!